Intermediate Contract Administrator
WELCOME TO THE BRUCEJACK MINE
Pretivm is creating value through gold, producing 376,012 oz Au in 2018 at the 100% owned Brucejack Mine and firmly establishing the company as an Intermediate Producer.
The Brucejack Mine is a high-grade gold underground mine located in northwestern British Columbia, approximately 65 kilometers north of Stewart. In 2018, Pretivm has received amended permits to increase production by 40% to 3,800 tpd.
An updated Mineral Reserve and Resource Estimate outlines Proven and Probable Reserves in Brucejack’s Valley of the Kings of 6.4 million ounces of gold (16 million tonnes grading 12.6 grams per tonne).
At $1,300 gold, Brucejack now has an estimated after-tax net present value at a 5% discount rate of $2.59 billion over a 14-year mine life.
Pretivm trades on the TSX and NYSE under the ticker symbol "PVG".
If you are interested in joining us, please read about the current opportunity below or visit www.pretivm.com/Careers
About the Opportunity
Pretivm is currently seeking a Intermediate Contract Administrator. This position is located at Pretium Exploration Inc.'s "Pretivm" Brucejack site within the Construction Department. The position reports to the Senior Contracts Manager or designate.
Job Purpose and accountability
The purpose of this position is to assist both the Senior Contracts Manager, Contract Administrator and Brucejack General Manager with general office, administrative and clerical functions and for day to day general Contract Administration.
Preform the following duties with safety being the number one priority:
- Ensure all Contractors have followed process for arriving to site.
- Liaise between Contractors and their employees to ensure all sign-on documentation is completed prior to their arrival at site. before contract and or contract employees arrive at site
- Communicate and advise Site Logistics and Health & Safety Department of all incoming personnel to the Brucejack site.
- Manage all post award vendor relationships for project portfolio
- Track project budgets and schedules for contract portfolio
- Consult and Coordinate activities with other members of project team
- Update work progress schedule with project controls personnel
- Provide assistance to the Contract Manager, Project Managers and Construction Project Administrator as directed
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- University degree in a relevant area education in general office administration and construction administration
- 8 years of related experience in administering Construction contracts
- Experience in managing site contracts and field change orders
- Experience in contract administration / contract management
- Strong command of the English language both written and verbal with exceptional communication skills
- Customer service focused approach to contract management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Computer software skills (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet and system tracking software applications, etc.),
- Ability to record and maintain daily records,
- Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Time management skills,
- Cross cultural awareness with an understanding and sensitivity of the challenges associated with differences in cultural and economic backgrounds
- Work at remote location (camp) on a 13 days on/13 days off rotation
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical screening
- Must be able to lift/move up to 50lbs throughout a work shift
- Be able maintain high levels of performance over 12-hour shifts
- Able to work in areas of extreme weather conditions
- Able to work in close quarters with the team
What we can offer you!
The success of the Brucejack Mine will be determined by the hard working and dedicated team who help us develop it. All of our team members can expect to receive a highly competitive salary that is commensurate with your experience, skills, and qualifications.
We are committed to ensuring that all of our team members are kept healthy and safe. To achieve this, we provide comfortable camp accommodations, as well as balanced meals prepared by our culinary team.
Team members can expect access to TV and wifi, our on-site gym and a variety of recreational activities.
All of our team members are also rewarded with a host of great benefits, including:
- Travel allowance and paid transportation to and from your point of hire and the Mine Site
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, skills, and qualifications
It is important to note that the wellbeing of our team is our top priority. As such, we promote a drug and alcohol-free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING NEW CHALLENGE JOIN PRETIVM AND THE BRUCEJACK PROJECT TODAY!
*Please submit the following in .PDF and .DOC or .DOCX documents to be considered for these positions.