WELCOME TO THE BRUCEJACK MINE
Pretivm is creating value through gold, producing 376,012 oz Au in 2018 at the 100% owned Brucejack Mine and firmly establishing the company as an Intermediate Producer.
The Brucejack Mine is a high-grade gold underground mine located in northwestern British Columbia, approximately 65 kilometers north of Stewart. In 2018, Pretivm has received amended permits to increase production by 40% to 3,800 tpd.
An updated Mineral Reserve and Resource Estimate outlines Proven and Probable Reserves in Brucejack’s Valley of the Kings of 6.4 million ounces of gold (16 million tonnes grading 12.6 grams per tonne).
At $1,300 gold, Brucejack now has an estimated after-tax net present value at a 5% discount rate of $2.59 billion over a 14-year mine life.
Pretivm trades on the TSX and NYSE under the ticker symbol "PVG".
If you are interested in joining us, please read about the current opportunity below or visit www.pretivm.com/Careers
About the Opportunity
Pretivm is currently seeking a Shipper/Receiver to join our dynamic team and support the success of the Brucejack Mine in Northwestern British Columbia.
This position is located at Pretium Exploration Inc.'s "Pretivm" Brucejack site within the Supply Chain Department. The position’s primary report is to the Purchasing Agent/Warehouse Supervisor.
Job Purpose and accountability
The Shipper/Receiver ships, receives and records the movement of parts, supplies, materials, equipment and stock to and from all Pretivm sites.
Preform the following duties with safety being the number one priority:
- Determine the least expensive and most efficient method of shipping
- Prepare shipping documents internal and external
- Assemble containers and crates, pack goods to be shipped, and attach packing slips
- Direct delivery trucks to various off-loading areas around site and help drivers unload goods if required
- Inspect and count items that are received against a 3-way match, ensuring accuracy
- Record shipped and received goods in logbooks
- Unpack received goods into appropriate storage areas
- Trace lost shipments as needed
- Liaise with various other Pretium camps
- Fill out forms for damaged and returned items and route them correctly
- Call suppliers and vendors to coordinate pick-up and delivery, and have inventory items inspected
- Process warranties and follow up when required
- Attains fuel dips and propane readings on a daily basis
- Maintain safe working conditions and keep stockroom and related areas clean
- Will be required to operate power pallet jack, forklift and related stockroom machinery
- Will be required to work in extreme weather conditions
- Other duties as required
- 2 to 3 years’ experience, basic to intermediate computer skills, WHMIS and a valid driver’s license
- JDE experience and forklift certification an asset
- Maintaining a good working relationship and communications with all Pretivm personnel and a variety of personality types
- Must have the physical strength and stamina to lift and move goods repeatedly
- Possesses good organizational skills
- Has a courteous helpful attitude and can work well with others
- Can multi-task, prioritize and proven ability to manage time
- Operates well under stress
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to be “assertive”, yet professional, when dealing co-workers and contractors
- Work at remote location (camp) on a 13 days on/13 days off rotation
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical screening
- Must be able to lift/move up to 50lbs throughout a work shift
- Be able maintain high levels of performance over 12-hour shifts
- Able to work in areas of extreme weather conditions
- Able to work in close quarters with the team
What we can offer you!
The success of the Brucejack Mine will be determined by the hard working and dedicated team who help us develop it. All of our team members can expect to receive a highly competitive salary that is commensurate with your experience, skills, and qualifications.
We are committed to ensuring that all of our team members are kept healthy and safe. To achieve this, we provide comfortable camp accommodations, as well as balanced meals prepared by our culinary team.
Team members can expect access to TV and wifi, our on-site gym and a variety of recreational activities.
All of our team members are also rewarded with a host of great benefits, including:
- Travel allowance and paid transportation to and from your point of hire and the Mine Site
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, skills, and qualifications
It is important to note that the wellbeing of our team is our top priority. As such, we promote a drug and alcohol-free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING NEW CHALLENGE JOIN PRETIVM AND THE BRUCEJACK PROJECT TODAY!
*Please submit the following in .PDF and .DOC or .DOCX documents to be considered for these positions.